In the News
For the latest updates please visit us on Twitter.
- 05/20/13 Matrix Awarded Outstanding Collaborative Planning Project Award
We were recently recognized for our abilities to collaboratively arrive at a mutually beneficial and agreed upon solution to a complex issue.
- 05/16/13 Matrix Studying Waldo Canyon Post-Fire Hydrology after Devastating 2012 Fire
The study will identify locations most susceptible to flooding and flag areas of concern for Emergency Managers in the Colorado Springs area.
- 3/11/13 Matrix Opens an Office in Niceville, Florida
Matrix is pleased to announce the opening of our 10th office.
- 11/20/12 Matrix receives special recognition on a recent downtown Colorado Springs urban experiment
Matrix analyzes vehicular traffic data for a unique experiment on Pikes Peak Avenue
- 10/01/12 Former Installation Commander, Eglin AFB, Joins Matrix Design Group
Colonel Sal M. Nodjomian, USAF (Ret), has joined Matrix Design Group as Executive Vice President and Global Director of Federal Practices
- 09/07/12 Matrix Selected for Fort Indiantown Gap Joint Land Use Study
Matrix was selected from a dozen other firms to conduct the Fort Indiantown Gap Joint Land Use Study for Lebanon County, PA and surrounding areas.
- 07/20/12 Matrix Assists CNMI in Assessing DEIS
Matrix is assisting the Commonwealth of Northern Marianas Islands (CNMI) in Assessing the Draft EIS for Air Force Divert Activities and Exercises
- 05/29/12 Design Studios West Joins Matrix
Matrix is thrilled to announce the addition of Design Studios West and its staff to provide expanded planning and design services to our clients.
- 03/27/12 Matrix develops site plan for Buckley Annex
Matrix assists Lowry Redevelopment Authority with plans for the former Air Force Base.
- 03/02/12 Matrix Design Group trains police about explosives safety
Matrix provides Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) training to Oxford, Alabama Police Department.
- 02/23/12 Matrix provides Small Area Studies for communities surrounding Eglin AFB
Encroachment studies aim to protect Eglin, Hurlburt in future BRAC.
- 01/28/12 Matrix Assists Santa Rosa County and Other Eglin AFB Communities with JLUS Efforts
Celeste Werner discusses work on the Joint Land Use Study for Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton counties near Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.
- 10/27/11 Study Details Plans for I-25 Realignment
Matrix engineer Ken Conyers describes the process.
- 04/21/11 Living document will drive plans at Fort Monmouth
Matrix CEO, Dan Schnepf, describes how Matrix is creating a "Living Document" to assist with the Fort Monmouth Redevelopment.