Matrix Design Group provides comprehensive planning services to federal and state agencies, local communities, Native American tribal governments, and private developers. We have extensive experience working with federal agencies; in particular the U.S. Department of Defense, and the General Services Administration.
From Growth Management and Master Site Plans to Joint Land Use and Environmental Impact Studies, we have the expertise to help our clients successfully plan their growth objectives within the constraints imposed by mission, economic, legal, and public safety realities.
- Major Asset Redevelopment
- Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC)
- Financial and Cost Modeling
- District Engineering
- Pre-Development Suitability Analysis
- State-level Military Mission Research, Analysis & Advocacy
- Public-Private Partnerships