Natural Resource Assessment, Permitting & Management
Our knowledge and expertise in environmental and wildlife permitting and our relationships with regulators will ensure efficient regulatory compliance for your project.
Through our understanding of regulatory processes, our team can help you meet project goals while avoiding and minimizing impacts to natural resources to reduce mitigation responsibilities and ultimately save time and money. We get “into the weeds” considering site context over the long-term to effectively manage noxious and invasive species — whether listed at the local, state, and/or federal levels — and to control other details throughout the life of your project. We aid our clients in anticipating post-construction adaptive management needs to eliminate unwelcome budgetary surprises and achieve landscape establishment goals. Furthermore, we identify opportunities and prescribe treatments for landscapes to maintain the high-level of ecosystem services they provide while enhancing user experience.
- Vegetation & Soil Assessments
- Landscape Typology & Vegetation Community Mapping
- Biological Surveys, Monitoring & Analysis
- Wetland Delineations
- Clean Water Act Section 401, 404 & 408 Permitting
- Post-Construction Monitoring & Adaptive Management
- Noxious and Invasive Weed Identification & Management Recommendations